A modern sugar house in historic Bennington is ready for you and a few friends to enjoy spending lots of time on its porch enjoying the Green Mountain scenery.
Located just a few minutes from the downtown area, the home is surrounded by hiking trails along Mount Anthony and includes a pond within sight of the porch. A gas fireplace in the bathroom makes soaking in the tub extra relaxing.
With the many escape doors and the pond on location, bringing children to the getaway is not recommended.
- Cost: $248 per night
- Sleeping arrangements: 3 beds in 2 bedrooms sleep 5 guests
- Bathrooms: 1
- Washer, dryer, iron, and hangers
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, and toilet paper
- Indoor fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi and dedicated work space
- Dishwasher, oven, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave
- Breakfast is provided