Friday, Oct. 22
Woodcrest Cir-9:18 a.m.
- An officer responded to a residence on Woodcrest Circle where a man who was walking his puppy had been harassed by a homeowners dog. The incident was reported and the homeowner was told that steps must be taken to ensure that their dog does not pursue other animals off of their property.
Acorn Dr-7:36 p.m.
- An officer responded to a residence on Acorn Drive due to a report of a person who was in need of medical care. The officer was able to stand by with the patient until Milton Rescue arrived and transported the patient UVM Medical Center.
Saturday, Oct. 23
River St-11:53 a.m.
- An officer responded to a business on River Street where there had been a report that the property had been broken into and money had been taken. The incident is currently under investigation.
Wells Road-12:44 p.m.
- Police were sent to a residence on Wells Road where a domestic disturbance had been reported. When they arrived they met with the individuals, who confirmed that the disturbance was verbal. It also appeared one of the subjects had their rear vehicle window damaged. Both parties declined further police involvement and separated for the evening.
US RT 7 / Rene's-9:39 p.m.
- An officer was sent to US Route 7 due to the report of a vehicle that was failing to stay in their lane, and had pulled in to a residence. The officer was able to make contact with the driver who did not show any signs of impairment.
Sunday, Oct. 24
Haydenberry Dr- 1:24 a.m.
- While on patrol, a corporal initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle. After identifying the occupants of the vehicle, it was discovered that the passenger had an active warrant. The passenger was taken in to custody and will appear in court at a later date.
Sunset Ave-12:16 p.m.
- An officer responded to a residence on Sunset Ave where a juvenile had become lost while walking a dog. The juvenile and dog were given a ride home safely.
Monday, Oct. 25
Us Route 7 S-7:17 p.m.
- An officer and a Sargent were dispatched to a residence on US Route 7 where a woman had requested a welfare check done on her sister since she had not heard from her and her phone, which is normally operational, just rang busy. Contact was made with the sister in question who was confirmed safe.
US Route 7-8:58 a.m.
- An officer responded to a residence on US Route 7 due to a report that shingles and other unpermitted items were being burned in a fire. When the officer arrived it was determined that shingles were not being burned, though plywood was. The officer told the homeowner what items were permitted to be burned.
Tuesday, Oct. 26
US Route 7 N / Equestrian Ln, Georgia, VT- 11:59 a.m.
- While on patrol, an officer stopped to assist a motorist with a flat tire. Upon identifying the driver, it was learned that their license was criminally suspended. The operator was issued a citation and given a ride home.
Bombardier Road-4:16 p.m.
- An officer responded to Bombardier Road and Park Place due to a report that several Juveniles were fighting and potentially causing a road hazard. The officer was able to meet with the four juveniles who advised they were only fooling around. The juveniles were advised to move along and further complaints could result in their trespass from the park.
Wednesday, Oct. 27
Bear Trap Road / John Rowley Road-5:44 a.m.
- An officer was dispatched to the area of Bear Trap Road and John Rowley Road with the report of a fallen tree that was blocking one lane of traffic. The officer was able to move the tree, and traffic resumed.
McMullen Rd / Hemlock Rd,-3:53 p.m.
- An officer on patrol started a traffic stop for an observed motor vehicle violation. Due to the driver traveling more than 30 miles over the speed limit, they were issued a citation for excessive speed and will appear in court at a later date.
Thursday, Oct. 28
Lamoille Terrace-1:34 a.m.
- A Sargent responded to a number of units on Lamoille Terrace that had reported CO2 alarms sounding. The Sargent spoke with the residents and passed the information to the Milton Fire Department upon their arrival.
US RT 7-4:00 p.m.
- MPD received a complaint about a vehicle with a very loud exhaust, speeding from the area of RT 7 and Hannaford. The area was searched, though no vehicle matching that description was located.